The Mixing House is an architecturally unusual venue for meetings built in 1787.

The Mixing House is approximately 8m x 6m and will accommodate around 30 people seated or 50 standing. This room can be used for meetings and/or buffet lunches and can be used in conjunction with the Lecture Theatre.

Good natural light and blackouts. On request we can supply internet access and equipment such as Overhead or Digital Projector, Screen, Whiteboard, Flipchart and marker pens, etc.

The room adjoins the main visitor building housing the lecture/film theatre, the main exhibition and toilets. The room is equipped with an Induction Loop System for use with Hearing Aids.

There is good wheelchair access to the Mixing House, with accessible toilets on Main Exhibition ground floor.